Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tattle Monster

Sam's class has a problem with "tattling" and talking to his teacher I volunteered to help with some solutions that might help the problem.  Enter the "Tattle Monster" box where the kids can write their grievances regarding other kids and Miss Kawakami (what a great name!) will read them once a week.  After taking the box in cute little Matthew came up and said, "That Tattle Monster is EPIC" and brilliant Fernando said, "He is so awesome!"  Yes I am using 3 graders to validate me and it's EPIC.  If you have a problem with that, well tell it to the "Tattle Monster".

2 comments:

  1. tattling. what a headache. i just wanted to tell the kids to shut the hell up, mostly. but i didn't. but i tried very hard not to validate them when they did tattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would drive me nuts! I don't know how you teachers do it . . . .but grateful you do/did.

    ReplyDelete