Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Now???

I have resisted the world of blogging.  Why?  I never thought my life was that exciting and therefore wouldn't have much to write about.  I figured the only people that would be reading it would be my parents and let's be honest, I talk to them pretty much everyday so everything can be covered in a phone call or two or three.  I guess I run the risk of them now not answering my calls and they can call it good with just reading my blog.  However, this is the Year of  New Meeja and I want my mom to have some good things to write about me in the family Christmas letter so here I am!  Who knows what will be next, a smart phone???

2 comments:

  1. So here's another reason to blog; at the end of every year you can have it printed into a blog book and have it as a family journal of sorts. I hope you keep blogging, I'm excited to stay caught up in the goings on in your life. *hugs*

    PS. What in the world is a "Puyallup"? Maybe you could blog about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been waiting for this for years!!!

    ReplyDelete